Your privacy is important to Buslink VIVO. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Buslink VIVO collects, and the ways in which Buslink VIVO uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Buslink VIVO may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of submitting forms in relation to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Buslink VIVO.
Using personal information
Buslink VIVO may use your personal information to:
- administer this website; and
- enable your access to and use of the website services
Where Buslink VIVO discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Buslink VIVO may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Buslink VIVO will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Buslink VIVO is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- email to info@Buslinkvivo.com or;
- post to PO Box 921, Palmerston, NT 0831